Patient Participation Group (PPG)
We are keen to promote the engagement of patients through the use of our Patient Forum and to seek views from practice patients.
The key requirements of the patient forum are that GP practices:
- develop a structure that gains the views of patients and enables the practice to obtain feedback from the practice population, e.g. a patient forum
- agree areas of priority with their patient forum
- collate patient views through a patient survey
- agree an action plan with their patient forum
- publicise the results of the patient survey
- publicise the actions taken and what is achieved as a result.