The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
The patient reference group meets every 3 to 4 months to discuss the surgery from a patient’s perspective.
Any registered patient can join our patient reference group.
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.
The National GP Patient Survey
The results of the National GP Survey for 2019 are available to view online now. Thank you to all patients who completed the survey.